Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

scumdevils86

Re: TOS Discussion

Post by scumdevils86 »

stay strong everyone
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

MAO has to be forcing Matt Moreno and Tracy McD to come up with these names.

ABirks, LBegay, CruzNdd, CKozlowsk, ALlewelyn, SPalafox, A18A, IBerkman, mytwocents, ClaudiaMa, L7234, hwtester, SSwinburn, DanielleG, Yukiko572, EFullerto, CPelensky, JPaul, IKoch, JWillis, D67P, S40R, CYPAE, TSissons, AVzv, ofycliyt9, LUPCherie, ZNeighbou, AE50, RG54, LAwad, KShepard, MBostic, VShaw, JWoodriff, MCardwell, chiefzona1472, VTims, bruins01, JCape, DDunningh, DVachon, LAtkins, KRutt, JParkinso, P2469, LeticiaSt, JSwallow, ANanson, KBartley, GPinckney, GKeats, S74Y, MPGM, JMarkJohns, E6490, NGSR, JChampion, MLlewelyn, ABourque, J86I, Longhorned, FWhittell, HKibble, RUgq, BZelaya, CatintheHeat, IReymond, PChiles, SLgu, KI92, UZTEZ, DEvenden, the goat, LarhondaG, R45O, RMajeski, RBarth, azcat49, N29Z, CTraill, DRayford, MOFTM, 84Cat, PTackett, CGatliff, PYhhardq693, JFSNX, phenom5, B8670, SPederson, GHrj, ABoote, L9730, NBrowne, CUUTV, JEoff, NHRB, CWoodriff, KDerosa

I found it...
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

CalStateTempe wrote:MAO has to be forcing Matt Moreno and Tracy McD to come up with these names.

ABirks, LBegay, CruzNdd, CKozlowsk, ALlewelyn, SPalafox, A18A, IBerkman, mytwocents, ClaudiaMa, L7234, hwtester, SSwinburn, DanielleG, Yukiko572, EFullerto, CPelensky, JPaul, IKoch, JWillis, D67P, S40R, CYPAE, TSissons, AVzv, ofycliyt9, LUPCherie, ZNeighbou, AE50, RG54, LAwad, KShepard, MBostic, VShaw, JWoodriff, MCardwell, chiefzona1472, VTims, bruins01, JCape, DDunningh, DVachon, LAtkins, KRutt, JParkinso, P2469, LeticiaSt, JSwallow, ANanson, KBartley, GPinckney, GKeats, S74Y, MPGM, JMarkJohns, E6490, NGSR, JChampion, MLlewelyn, ABourque, J86I, Longhorned, FWhittell, HKibble, RUgq, BZelaya, CatintheHeat, IReymond, PChiles, SLgu, KI92, UZTEZ, DEvenden, the goat, LarhondaG, R45O, RMajeski, RBarth, azcat49, N29Z, CTraill, DRayford, MOFTM, 84Cat, PTackett, CGatliff, PYhhardq693, JFSNX, phenom5, B8670, SPederson, GHrj, ABoote, L9730, NBrowne, CUUTV, JEoff, NHRB, CWoodriff, KDerosa

I found it...
Nah man.... me, E6490, SLgu, R450, KDerosa and K192 go way back....
CalStateTempe

NEVER FORGET

Post by CalStateTempe »

Reverting back to vBulletin 3.8.5

45 minutes ago

This upgrade has been a technical disaster.

We've had so many issues that we were not even able to post using the admin account until now. There is a config file that allows to set certain users as admin and give privileges that we had to modify just to carry out the upgrade and then we were not even allowed to post.

This past week, as was mentioned when we first re-launched the upgraded boards, our intention was to update the software and customize it, etc. However the platform simply is not as user friendly as the previous.

So many of you voiced your complaints about mobile, upgrading vBulletin, etc. and we did. Once we did everyone (and rightfully so) thought the upgrade was terrible but we were planning on updating it and getting it to a point where it was very functional and customized.

Premium subscribers threaten to cancel because of the free boards (showing that content isn't what is even important to them) and like we have said all along there are only a handful of the people on the free boards that complain that even are subscribers. Most of you fail to realize that the free boards are not what drive our business and that the fact that many of the most vocal complainers don't subscribe here (and many subscribe elsewhere) further indicates to us that the free boards are not a priority.

Regardless of all that, we were trying to make people happy and upgrade the server and then the software. The software was a miserable upgrade and it is technically complicated. It's not like hiring a programmer or web developer. vBulletin is specialized and you need to find a very unique individual that is an expert with vBulletin specific. vBulletin probably has the worst customer support (or lack thereof) and that compounded the issue.

We are hoping at some point today the site will be reverted back to May 25 at 8:45PM MST. So it will look and feel and be all that it was before the upgrade. Maybe we can all pretend that the past week never happened and you all can have what you have come to love and enjoy... the free boards - back to where they were.

We will have an update soon.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

mytwocents wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
mytwocents wrote:OK...well...apparently the old TOS is back
Back when I was in the army, this is what we referred to as the shooting friendly. I remember this one time when we had a bunch of Belgian guys shooting at us and throwing all kinds of grenades. We're all hiding in a ditch wiping mud out of our eyes. Next thing you know they start coaxing us out. These guys had on aprons, baking up souffles and serving us cognac, singing all of our favorite Billy Joel songs, their wives giving us lap dances. And then they start shooting me in the ass. "Dance through it, clown." Jeez, that smarted. I'll never forget it.
LOLOLOL
CalStateTempe wrote:JMJ...
Can I create a thread titled, Never Forget, and post in quotes MAO's diatribe from yesterday, still blaming free-boarders for the site's poor finances?
Maybe top it off with my people have spoken llama?
I'll have no link for here.
Not unless you saved em...anything posted in recent weeks be gone yo...
Chicat wrote:That's because you're a moderator. Other mere mortals just don't see my name show up.
Ahhhh....
CalStateTempe wrote:ABirks, LBegay, CruzNdd, CKozlowsk, ALlewelyn, A18A, IBerkman, ClaudiaMa, L7234, SSwinburn, DanielleG, Yukiko572, CPelensky, JPaul, IKoch, JWillis, S40R, CYPAE, AVzv, ofycliyt9, LUPCherie, AE50, RG54, LAwad, KShepard, MBostic, VShaw, MCardwell
Who the hell are these jokers and the newbie MCardwell? Is MAO creating new posters like Iraqi's create voters?
Have to appease rivals I guess. We'll lets see if the divide and conquer strategy works. I'm staying put.
Yeah....it's ridic. Let's see any of them ever post...
MTC - how'd you do the multiquote? What's the secret?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

scumdevils86 wrote:stay strong everyone
It's not even about staying strong. What the hell am I going to write? "Hello? Anyone out there?" Starting a new thread there now would be like setting up a hotel in a town the interstate just bypassed and everyone but the cockroaches just left.

Towns get abandoned and become ghost towns for a reason.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

BearDown89 wrote:MTC - how'd you do the multiquote? What's the secret?
Cause I'm talented as HELL
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

mytwocents wrote:
Well we all know that, but we'll never get Rey on here w/o the multiquote function. Damn you internet kids.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

I just profile messages like 50 people. Some may already be members here, but haven't posted. Not really sure.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Every minute there's a new member of the InitialName variety.
phenom5

Post by phenom5 »

gumby wrote:
azgreg wrote:It's still weird having the avatars on the right side.
Feel like I'm driving in England.
That's just the default style. That can be changed very easily.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Multiquote: phpBB already has that built in. Click Post Reply and when you go below the posting box, find the posting review section. Click the quote button on each post down there to insert a quote for each post you want in the same reply.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Katzenfreund wrote:What would happen if someone informed Arizona Athletics about Storey's sustained involvement with TOS until this day? Could they still lose their media credentials and what would their premium service be based on when that happened?
I'm guessing MAO distanced himself just enough by naming Matt and Tracy as officers that he could say he has no involvement in the site.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Katzenfreund wrote:But he still owns it and AZ Athletics made it clear that they don't want Storey anywhere near that site. And ownership constitutes a pretty strong involvement, if you ask me.
I would agree. But the ease with which one can find that out makes me think the AD already knows and doesn't care and that statement was simply for public consumption. But that's just a guess on my part.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Or they are too busy with other things that this may have slipped through the cracks.

Maybe the information on this board over the past 24 hours (from LH, Chi, CG97 etc) should somehow make it to the AD's desk.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I see Killervibe over there now. I wonder if its sunk in yet that we aren't returning.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

NYCat wrote:Multiquote: phpBB already has that built in. Click Post Reply and when you go below the posting box, find the posting review section. Click the quote button on each post down there to insert a quote for each post you want in the same reply.
BearDown89 wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
Well we all know that, but we'll never get Rey on here w/o the multiquote function. Damn you internet kids.
LOL....NY is more talented than me. I'm incredibly quick w my hand and multiple windows/tabs so it was no biggie for me, but it was the long way. Right click on the 'quote' of each reply I wanted to quote and 'open in new tab' then I went to the last reply, hit the 'quote' button, then went to each of the other new tabs, highlighted the quote, command C, then went back to the main tab, command V.

Like I said, it's a quick thing for me...took me way longer to type out how to do it. However, I like NYCats way :D
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

someone go tell xethw that no one gonna resond
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Catintheheat wrote:I see Killervibe over there now. I wonder if its sunk in yet that we aren't returning.

Killervibe @ TOS =

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

mytwocents wrote:I'm incredibly quick w my hand
Slow it down girl . . . . yeah, there it is, nice and easy . . .

Wait, what were we talking about?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

hot stones?

Posted MAO's reasoning with for the shut-down, since it has been deleted.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

mytwocents wrote:someone go tell xethw that no one gonna resond
I pm'd him and gave him the link. . It probably wouldn't hurt if others did too.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

NYCat wrote:Multiquote: phpBB already has that built in. Click Post Reply and when you go below the posting box, find the posting review section. Click the quote button on each post down there to insert a quote for each post you want in the same reply.
Thanks, got it! :D
mytwocents wrote:LOL....NY is more talented than me. I'm incredibly quick w my hand and multiple windows/tabs so it was no biggie for me, but it was the long way. Right click on the 'quote' of each reply I wanted to quote and 'open in new tab' then I went to the last reply, hit the 'quote' button, then went to each of the other new tabs, highlighted the quote, command C, then went back to the main tab, command V.

Like I said, it's a quick thing for me...took me way longer to type out how to do it. However, I like NYCats way :D
Holy hell! :lol:
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

JMarkJohns wrote:Before the site goes down, use PM to promote the site to any regular, quasi regular not yet here.

Don't post a link on the free boards. I don't want Jim getting pissy.

Use PM for thegoat, MrBug, TucsonClip, etc.
He never deleted my old threads about coming here, why would he care now?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

True.

I'd just hold back a bit on the direct public promotion until we have a better infrastructure in place to handle heavy traffic, spam, trolls, unwanteds, etc. I also just don't really want to give Jim any satisfaction in this like breaking the unwritten rule of not promoting one site on another site at hosting site's expense.

Just me not wanting Jim to gain comfort thinking he's been wronged.

He treated us like loiterers. Squatters, even. This devastation to his business happened organically and of his own fault. No need to publicly rub his nose in it, lord it over him, or even give his free forum one extra post. Let him sit, creating fake account after fake account, and see what we hath wrought. We ran that place. He just owned it.

Just my thoughts. But I'll not stop anyone.
3dmk

Post by 3dmk »

As much as people would like, i would hold off on ANY promotion of this website until there is some proper infrastructure in place to educate those who come across the site, as well as supporting the load that it could possibly get should it get popular.

Everything i posted about issues at TOS with their update would be even worse here. According to posts I have seen, this forums was deployed using a management console with a hosting company. Shared hosting. That is a recipe for disaster at load. Lets see what Admin here wants to do long term and see if he heeds the warnings of many of us here.

If you approach this like a marathon instead of a sprint, things will go a lot better for us all. :)
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

3dmk wrote:As much as people would like, i would hold off on ANY promotion of this website until there is some proper infrastructure in place to educate those who come across the site, as well as supporting the load that it could possibly get should it get popular.

Everything i posted about issues at TOS with their update would be even worse here. According to posts I have seen, this forums was deployed using a management console with a hosting company. Shared hosting. That is a recipe for disaster at load. Lets see what Admin here wants to do long term and see if he heeds the warnings of many of us here.

If you approach this like a marathon instead of a sprint, things will go a lot better for us all. :)
Quoted for importance. UA Devil and all of us are one. Your advice is golden. Please keep guiding like this.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Wow, the depths of the dishonesty at TOS are startling. Here are the current posters online:

ABirks, LBegay, CruzNdd, CKozlowsk, ALlewelyn, SPalafox, A18A, IBerkman, ClaudiaMa, L7234, hwtester, SSwinburn, DanielleG, Yukiko572, EFullerto, CPelensky, JPaul, IKoch, JWillis, D67P, S40R, CYPAE, TSissons, AVzv, ofycliyt9, LUPCherie, ZNeighbou, AE50, RG54, LAwad, KShepard, MBostic, VShaw, JWoodriff, MDarby, CalStateTempe, MCardwell, chiefzona1472, VTims, bruins01, JCape, DDunningh, JP87, DVachon, LAtkins, KRutt, JParkinso, P2469, LeticiaSt, JSwallow, ANanson, KBartley, GPinckney, GKeats, S74Y, MPGM, JMarkJohns, E6490, NGSR, IOaks, JChampion, MLlewelyn, ABourque, J86I, SXbg, FWhittell, HKibble, RUgq, BZelaya, CatintheHeat, IReymond, PChiles, SLgu, KI92, UZTEZ, DEvenden, the goat, LarhondaG, R45O, RMajeski, RBarth, azcat49, Y49J, N29Z, CTraill, DRayford, MOFTM, 84Cat, LSaulsbur, PTackett, HRaine, CGatliff, PYhhardq693, JFSNX, L7813, phenom5, GShaw, B8670, SPederson, GHrj, ABoote, L9730, GDeasey, NBrowne, CUUTV, JEoff, NHRB, CWoodriff, C66I, KDerosa, GlennAddi, BL13, KIvy, TEdinburg, MCulver, VenettaCa, TFEB, TBOT, RBQB, HFallon, TMacKillo, NorCalCat, OMoorhous, KThatcher, CRudduck, BearDown89, MIAH, AKHFZ, PatrickJ, AEWFU, Catstatic, BMolina, FBoddie, F56W, KaibabKat, KrystynaR, JBarclay, D0969, AnnSdp, LRehkop, CLtc, TatianaCa, BImler, G4460, C0046, BCMPH, CAlderman, JBernhard, MMcGregor, DBranch, Nida83T, BIGReagan, RMattingl, CDay, FArevalo, SKittelso, RMcIntyre, GOAZCATS.com, L52Z, ALima, DWink, HenryHail, RCouvreur, CHalstead, CHammer, NIRFO, KBertles, SSOOM, QuintonRy, LYBD, DWickham, KHammack, CHermann, CScorfiel, MSchiffma, DLRW, JDewitt, JPropst, DDedman, UAGreg, SGiorza, JSchulte, M86B, RBelair, JNaumann, TTellez, killervibe, GCNM, NI78, JZfr, SApplebau, DGrn, TDuerr, RJvt, LRoden, KFinley, CMcKinley, JAiello, KEllis, ERodgers, MR66, Boom Dynamite, BMessenge, CBottrill, VWLE, HTreadway, Qsfeg8965, TMcGee, LArellano, ZVQT, NOAVN, MilfordSt, VCarbone, SYqn, SSoundy, IKovar, SHighsmit, BCormier, JConforti, xethw, LNunn, RErdmann, DLeworthy, UofAlum05, RDaughert, TheronQ19, 3dmk, AAZT, IHardman, AFFJO, CWaldock, azd, Osborn, DMaxted, BWhited, VThibeaul, class89, EXdc, KEisen, MacKiernan, ETpd, AOWAdrian, TMerrett, JBassler, alieberman, BStoker, SMorrell, NHiginbot, JorgKlein, VVJM, EPritt, KArmstead, KEbersbac, PBunbury, JJevons, LVera, S0631, LLavallee, RVaughn, MZajac, JayneAlde, angcatfan, WSNA, IHmelnits, ASumpter, J6346, VRSM, HZ68, MKluge, JamelMowr, Bradly409, K4357, drallafi, AEscalant, BGqy, KGrahamsl, FHarlow, JQ08, JEarnest, LScott, MMmg, KIuz, OIbbott, JX54, CThibodea, disgrace, LMoffat, GJJI, M2879, R65I, HMackenzi, IRTH, A3497, LStockwel, DBurdick, LMoorman, tucsonpaint, ACarother, RValliere, TScotto, JCreason, DHamlett, LPalazzi, MMarkley, SCroteau, JasonTama, LNewberry, AR65, KXIYB, MF02, Alexandra, EDuncan, CKeech, TommieEBF, JStGeorge, SStookey, kcqnkjp95, In Re UofA, PMcQuade, MErickson, TTancred, BobbyeLin, NCorbett, SCarlisle, A52P, DFerraro, SMcGahan, runlng1zh, kjydynko582, MLatour, SFihelly, EENG, AN04, LDonato, AWagoner, ANorthcot, KSwenson, BPicard, ZZZIP
GOAZCATS.com Message Board Statistics
GOAZCATS.com Message Board Statistics

Threads: 122,428, Posts: 2,244,576, Members: 23,181, Active Members: 19,292

Welcome to our newest member, RValliere

Yes, welcome, RValliere! Bien venue, mon petite Rogier Vallier! :lol:
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

JMarkJohns wrote:True.

I'd just hold back a bit on the direct public promotion until we have a better infrastructure in place to handle heavy traffic, spam, trolls, unwanteds, etc. I also just don't really want to give Jim any satisfaction in this like breaking the unwritten rule of not promoting one site on another site at hosting site's expense.

Just me not wanting Jim to gain comfort thinking he's been wronged.

He treated us like loiterers. Squatters, even. This devastation to his business happened organically and of his own fault. No need to publicly rub his nose in it, lord it over him, or even give his free forum one extra post. Let him sit, creating fake account after fake account, and see what we hath wrought. We ran that place. He just owned it.

Just my thoughts. But I'll not stop anyone.
This.

After what I've read on this site. I'll never click that site again. Ever.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

3dmk wrote:As much as people would like, i would hold off on ANY promotion of this website until there is some proper infrastructure in place to educate those who come across the site, as well as supporting the load that it could possibly get should it get popular.

I'm interested to see what you have in mind. Since you seem to have a strong desire to make this work, and the experience to understand the requirements, including applications, it might be a good idea to have you in charge of setting this up. There are many here willing to contribute time and money. Many of us want to share in this community's development.

If you have a design plan in mind I'm sure many of us would like to hear it.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Catintheheat wrote:

I'm interested to see what you have in mind. Since you seem to have a strong desire to make this work, and the experience to understand the requirements, including applications, it might be a good idea to have you in charge of setting this up. There are many here willing to contribute time and money. Many of us want to share in this community's development.

If you have a design plan in mind I'm sure many of us would like to hear it.
Agreed. And since I quoted 3dmk in the "Board Announcements" board, maybe we should migrate this whole discussion to a dedicated thread where 3dmk can clearly advise us all?
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

wyo-cat wrote:I went over to TOS to look someone up, and went through the Member LIst to find his name. What I did find was rather interesting....

There are probably a 1,000 or more new users in the last 2 weeks and they are all handles like "M123C" or something like that. It seems to me that MAO is up to something shady over there, again. He probably gets paid by the number of registered users by whoever he turns the boards over to. More shady shit from MAO.
I noticed the phony names yesterday, they have been doing it for a while.
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

Looks like they are back to what it used to be.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

a few people like BTD, HiCat, and Xethw are over there posted to a wall right now. I'm trying to blanket it with posts to let them know to come over here now.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

scumdevils86 wrote:a few people like BTD, HiCat, and Xethw are over there posted to a wall right now. I'm trying to blanket it with posts to let them know to come over here now.
I took the advice of others here and took down my direct links to this site and instead I've been PMing everyone who has posted there today, including those you just named
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

scumdevils86 wrote:a few people like BTD, HiCat, and Xethw are over there posted to a wall right now. I'm trying to blanket it with posts to let them know to come over here now.
I see that. Nevertheless they have a right to post there if they want. I also don't believe it is ethical to post links, in threads, to other sites that would take away customers, even if JS is scum.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Alieberman wrote:
I took the advice of others here and took down my direct links to this site and instead I've been PMing everyone who has posted there today, including those you just named
I sent a really nice post to xethw about what we are doing here and how we can be a trend setter. Knowing he was a CEO, my enticement should be enough.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

I think the bottom line here is that we want our 'FRIENDS' to know where we are...had Merk not tweeted me I would have never known (and there's plenty of you on here who I'm twitter friends with :evil: ) in any case, I certainly don't think we want to take business away from TOS...they do something different than what we want to do and like MAO said, they don't give a shit about those on the free boards anyway so they shouldn't care.

In fact, they should THANK us for taking the heavy load off of him so he can focus on his money making.

That's right...THEY SHOULD THANK US.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Since 10 am 200 new poster accounts have been created there.

Makes me wonder how many real accounts there were in that total.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

admin or someone over there deleted all my posts just now linking to this new site.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

"Most users ever online was 4,075, 2 Weeks Ago at 09:25 PM."

Wha happened then. Or is that just when things went ape shit
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

admin on TOS just deleted CST's thread calling them out for what they said and then they deleted the rest of my posts.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

scumdevils86 wrote:admin or someone over there deleted all my posts just now linking to this new site.
And you are surprised by this? Obviously the admin cares.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

scumdevils86 wrote:admin on TOS just deleted CST's thread calling them out for what they said and then they deleted the rest of my posts.
My pm to a member is still there.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Ya know...I thought I was loved...that I was missed...that I was an integral part of this family...and then I go to the 'missing posters' thread and I am not mentioned anywhere.

Liars...all of you.

I'm outta here, clearly I'm not appreciated. Let's see if you miss me when RTs are needed.

JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

So I had a suspicion, and 3dmk verified it, that if this gets too big too fast that we could start encountering errors, maybe crashes.

This site is temporary. Once we know what we have, once it's in place with a supported infrastructure that can handle traffic, control spam, and manage trolls, then we can reach out.

But right now there three mods, admin, UAdevil, myself, and the first two are the same dude, and I can't do anything beyond basic moderating.

This has been incredible. We can't compromise it in the name of progress that can't be handled yet.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

mytwocents wrote:Ya know...I thought I was loved...that I was missed...that I was an integral part of this family...and then I go to the 'missing posters' thread and I am not mentioned anywhere.

Liars...all of you.

I'm outta here, clearly I'm not appreciated. Let's see if you miss me when RTs are needed.

Nice try. Anyone who searches "mytwocents" won't be falling across your doorstep and offering naked car washes. I'm not sure what I meant by "naked car washes." It just came out.